| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Coco Island in December is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- In December the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in December is dry. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:16 long and the longest day is 11:20 long with an average length of 11:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Coco Island December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Coco Island, Myanmar
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Coco Island:
- Kayukpyu, Myanmar - 589.7 kms (366.4 miles) N
- Taungoo, Myanmar - 627.7 kms (390.1 miles) NNE
- Pyi, Myanmar - 556.9 kms (346 miles) NNE
- Thandwe, Myanmar - 494.9 kms (307.6 miles) NNE
- Mae Sariang, Thailand - 664.4 kms (412.9 miles) NE
- Bhumibol Dam, Thailand - 696.3 kms (432.7 miles) ENE
- Tak, Thailand - 690.6 kms (429.2 miles) ENE
- Pathein, Myanmar - 330.7 kms (205.5 miles) NNE
- Rangoon, Yangon, Myanmar - 420.6 kms (261.3 miles) NE
- Hpa-An, Myanmar - 546 kms (339.3 miles) ENE
- Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand - 624.8 kms (388.2 miles) ENE
- Ye, Myanmar - 500.2 kms (310.8 miles) ENE
- Dawei, Myanmar - 523 kms (325 miles) E
- Kanchanaburi, Thailand - 665.5 kms (413.5 miles) E
- Myeik, Myanmar - 596.5 kms (370.7 miles) ESE
- Mergui, Tanintharyi, Myanmar - 596.5 kms (370.7 miles) ESE